Contact Layne at email@example.com
If you're in need of a great mixed song or need some well tailored instrumental parts please allow me to help you. I can offer you a full mix, master and provide guitar, drum, harmony, bass and percussion parts. Please watch the reel below for some examples of my work.
Instrumentation and vocals by Layne Weldon. Mixed and Mastered by Layne Weldon. Harmony Vocals by Dana Benningfield on Won't Give Up.
Pricing starts as low as $100. No obligation unless you are 100% satisfied. You'll receive 4 revisions before final approval and you'll get to be part of the process giving notes as we go.
What do you get
- An itemized quote for services. Once we've agreed upon the terms, time to get to work!
- For mixes: a .WAV, .MP3, .AIFF and Stems. Unprocessed tracks if requested
- For master: a .WAV, .MP3, .AIFF.
- For Instrumental tracks: a .WAV, .MP3 and .AIFF of track both with processing and without
- For Vocal harmony tracks: a .WAV, .MP3 and .AIFF of track both with processing and without
- Zip file of DAW file if requested. [all mixes are done in Presonus Studio One Professional]
- Graduate of University of North Alabama with Bachelor's in Music. Major of Commercial Music concentrating in performance, audio engineering and the entertainment industry.
- Audio Engineer, Designer and Sound Board Operator for The Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- Audio Visual Specialist for University of Florida, Auburn University and Georgia State University
- Guitarist for The Alabama Shakespeare Festival's production of Twelfth Night, jazz guitarist for UNA jazz, combo and lab bands
- Acoustic guitarist and singer/songwriter
- Session instrumentalist [guitar, bass, keyboard, drums and percussion]